There are many healthcare needs within the Hispanic and other under-represented populations that can be addressed through your involvement in AHHE.
The facts are:
- The U.S. Hispanic population is the most undereducated major segment of the population in terms of pre-professional education.
- Hispanics are the group least likely to have health insurance with 31% having no insurance at all.
By joining the East Coast Chapter of AHHE, you will become an important advocate for increasing the number of Hispanic health care professionals in the US health care setting, thereby having a major inpact in helping to improve access to health care to the Hispanic community. In addition, you will be able to:
- Assist in the professional development of Hispanics in the U.S.
- Promote public awareness of Hispanic health care needs
- Serve as a resource to improve access to care for Hispanics
- Advocate for greater hispanic representation in medical and health-related academia
- Gain access to influential health care executives, providing with job growth opportunities, networking opportunities, and access to health care organizations across the country.
How Do I Join?
Association of Hispanic Healthcare Executives (AHHE)
Post Office Box 230832, Ansonia Station
New York, New York 10023
Tel. (212) 877-1615, Fax (212) 877-2406
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.ahhe.org.
Trackback from your site.