Why Join AHHEThere are many healthcare needs within the Hispanic and other under-represented populations that can be addressed through your involvement in AHHE. The facts are:
- The U.S. Hispanic population is the most undereducated major segment of the population in terms of pre-professional education.
- Hispanics are the group least likely to have health insurance with 31% having no insurance at all.
- Assist in the professional development of Hispanics in the U.S.
- Promote public awareness of Hispanic health care needs
- Serve as a resource to improve access to care for Hispanics
- Advocate for greater hispanic representation in medical and health-related academia
- Gain access to influential health care executives, providing with job growth opportunities, networking opportunities, and access to health care organizations across the country.
How Do I Join?You can join online or download the application , select your level of involvement, fill out the form and mail it to:
Association of Hispanic Healthcare Executives (AHHE) Post Office Box 230832, Ansonia Station New York, New York 10023 Tel. (212) 877-1615, Fax (212) 877-2406 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.ahhe.org.
Trackback from your site.