Payment for the following membership categories are only available by check with the application.
Category 3: Corporate Charter
Membership Annual Dues: $3,000.00
Membership shall be reserved for non-profit or for-profit organizations providing major Financial and/or in-kind start-up support to meet the chapter’s operational and membership development efforts.
Benefits of Membership
- Name placement on chapter letterhead
- Recognition at all chapter events and event sponsorship opportunities & access twice per year to chapter’s mailing list
- Complimentary membership and admission for two to all chapter events
Category 4: Affiliate Membership
(Annual Dues are based on total # of employees)
See Schedule Below (For-Profit and Non-Profit)-membership shall be comprised of any interested person, business or corporation/organization which supports AHHE’s mission and objectives and not otherwise eligible for active membership. This category of membership may include healthcare corporations, community-sponsored organizations and individuals who may or may not be in the healthcare field.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership
- Complimentary or discounted registration to chapter events and programs.
- Administrative access to affiliate members-only functions of AHHE’s advanced website, including daily live press feed of health news from CNN and industry news, self-posting of your organization’s career opportunities, posting of events on our calendar, forum room access, resumes of available candidates, job listings, and more!
- Periodic reports on chapter activities, special mailings and e-mail advisories.
- Advocacy on diversity issues impacting community based organizations, Latinos in senior management and boards of trustees
- Speaking opportunities on health care panels and networking forums with colleagues
- Participation in AHHE/GNYHA Summer Enrichment Program summer internship program
- Complimentary membership for five employees in AHHE
- Your organization’s website link on AHHE’s website
- Free subscription to our monthly Latino Health and Business E-news
A). Affiliate Membership (For-Profit)
- 1-50 employees: $1,000.00
- 51-199 employees: $1,500.00
- 200+employees: $2,500.00
B). Affiliate Membership (Non-Profit)
- 1-50 employees: $750.00
- 51-99 employees: $1,000.00
- 200+employees: $1,500.00
Category 5: HEALTHCARE ROUNDTABLE: For-Profits: $10,000 /year Non-Profits: $5,000 per year
SPECIAL BENEFITS OF CATEGORY 5 MEMBERSHIP ARE TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF MEMBER
- Non - Profits:
- For Profits: