Vice President of Operations – Milwaukee, WI
Vivent Health was previously known as the AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin (ARCW). To check out the ARCW website, please click here: https://arcw.org/
The new Vivent Health website will be launched on January 6, 2020!
Vivent Health is one of the nation’s largest providers of HIV prevention, care and treatment services with a budget approaching $130 million and employing over 300 professionals.
The unique, nationally recognized Vivent Health HIV Medical Home model of care assures that everyone with HIV has access to medical, dental, mental health and social services and provides the best opportunity for patients to achieve high quality health outcomes. Vivent Health also provides aggressive HIV prevention services to gay men, injection drug users and others at the highest risk for HIV infection.
Vivent Health currently operates in the states of WI, CO and MO. It embraces a Market Culture to increase access to care, enhance quality outcomes and achieve and surpass financial performance expectations and has an aggressive plan to expand into additional states.
Check out this video to learn more about Vivent Health! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RVFdwqvdtEVideos to explore!
1) Medical Center
2) Social Services and Food Pantry
3) The Basics - HIV Prevention and Testing
4) How is HIV Transmitted?
5) HIV: Fight Back with HIV Treatment
6) HIV: Let’s Reset What We Know
7) HIV: The Goal of Undetectable
The Vice President of Operations has executive management responsibility for the leadership and operational oversight of the Vivent Health Medical Center and Vivent Health Social Services programs including Medical, Dental, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Housing Services, Food Pantry Services, Legal Services, and Prevention Services throughout WisconsinEssential Functions
- Provide leadership and direction to enhance Vivent Health’s statewide prevention, care and treatment services including pursuing consistency in service delivery, elevating the quality of services and determining the strategic evolution of Vivent Health services and operations.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Vivent Health Medical Center to assure successful operation of its medical, dental and behavioral health clinics. Assure increasing enrollment and retention of patients, enhanced patient outcomes, operational excellence and high quality services.
- Provide leadership and direction to Vivent Health Social Services including case management, legal, housing, and food programs to assure high quality services, full integration with the Vivent Health Medical Center, and enhanced patient outcomes.
- Lead Integration of Vivent Health Medical Center and Social Services operations with the Vivent Health Pharmacy to maximize the number of patients enrolled in both services and to assure high quality clinical pharmacy operations.
- Maintain excellent provider relationships and a diverse highly experienced and high quality staff to ensure the delivery of high quality, integrated health and social services.
- Provide leadership to assure that all health care and social services are delivered in an environment with the highest regard for patient experience and achieve high levels of satisfaction.Assure that rights and responsibilities of patients and clients are honored and that services are delivered with an uncompromising record of courtesy, responsiveness, empathy, and sensitivity to patient needs. Review, assess and recommend action relative to patient complaints/behavioral concerns.
- Operate programs so as to build on current quality performance to meet or exceed Vivent Health expectations, achieve Vivent Health productivity standards, and implement quality enhancement efforts through technology, training, and quality improvement activities.
- Actively work to expand the clinical sites and services of the Vivent Health Medical Center and Medical Home model to assure access to high quality care for everyone with HIV regardless of ability to pay.
- Identifies opportunities for program expansion and improvement, and implements as appropriate to ensure the continued growth and efficiency of services.
- Assures compliance with all regulatory, accreditation, and grant requirements. Participate as needed in site visits and inspections.
- Collaborate with the Vivent Health Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer in assuring revenue maximization, contract management and efficient revenue cycle operations that assure the Vivent Health Medical Center generates revenue meeting or exceeding budget goals.Assure strong financial management of the Vivent Health Medical Center and Social Services.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by the Executive Vice President/COO and President/Chief Executive Officer or her/his designee.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or health care management or a minimum of 10 years of management experience in a nonprofit or health care organization at the executive level. Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, research and analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills and a commitment to participatory decision-making with a large management team.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to the HIV/AIDS patient population, and/or an eagerness to learn about this community.
- An Influenza vaccine is required of all new employees at the time of employment, and is required thereafter on an annual basis.
- A tuberculin/TB skin test is required of all new employees at the time of employment, and may be required thereafter on an annual basis, depending on position.
*Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer*