Latin America Global Networks Manager
Careers at ISPOR
The International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR), based in Lawrenceville, NJ, is globally recognized as the leading health economics and outcomes research professional society. The Society serves the profession and the public interest by facilitating scientific information exchange, developing good practice guideline recommendations, producing a top peer-reviewed scientific journal and other high quality publications, educational offerings, and tools for researchers and decision makers as well as three research meetings annually. ISPOR meetings and knowledge products foster career development and growth, as well as educate ISPOR’s membership and the discipline’s wider community.
Membership is international with over 80 chapters reaching 20,000 members and chapter members globally. Members are outcomes researchers, health technology developers and assessors, regulators, health economists, health care policy makers, payers, providers, and patients.
The ISPOR Team
ISPOR is an evolving and growing international Society that has experienced double digit growth in membership and meeting attendance since 2005. ISPOR currently employs more than 35 staff members in its 6 departments, from its headquarters office in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
We are interviewing for the following position:
The Latin America Global Networks Manager supports creation and development of products and services, such as conferences, publications, and educational programs to serve members and customers globally, with a focus on the Latin America region. The Manager will work collaboratively with members, member groups and ISPOR volunteer leadership to enhance ISPOR’s role as a regional leader and to develop member satisfaction and growth.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and leading projects and activities that deliver scientific and educational content to members in Latin America such as meetings and publications.
- Collaborating with regionally based advisory committees in planning conference sessions and educational activities.
- Working with local volunteers and volunteer groups to identify regional educational needs and health policy directions leading to event and publication activities.
- 3 years of business experience
- Proficient in speaking / writing Spanish required, additional proficiency in Portuguese an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business Studies, Marketing, Economics, Health Sciences, Public Policy, or related discipline required