The William F. Ryan Community Health Network is a group of not-for-profit, federally qualified health centers that deliver high quality, affordable and comprehensive medical care to diverse and underserved communities. We are currently seeking an Executive Director for Ryan Chelsea-Clinton Community Health Center in Midtown West.
Manage and direct the delivery of high quality comprehensive health services at Ryan/Chelsea-Clinton Community Health Center, assuring the optimum functioning of all aspects of the health center. This work is carried out in support of the mission and goals of Ryan Network.
Overview of Essential Functions:
Management, Oversight & Administration
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations, of all sites owned and managed by Ryan/Chelsea-Clinton Community Health Center, and any new sites/projects the Board of Directors and organizational leaders decide to pursue.
Collaboration and Community Involvement
- In concert with Network leadership and other organizational leaders throughout the Network, participate and establish policies as appropriate, and contribute to the short and long term strategic planning of Network goals.
Fiscal Oversight and Contracts/Agreements
- In concert with Network leadership, develop short and long term fiscal planning recommendations for adoption by the Board of Directors; oversee resource allocation and accountability; promulgate fee schedule and schedule of discounts; and, with respect to the Section 330-supported scope of project, develop an annual budget for approval by the Board and by the William F. Ryan Community Health Center; maximize all third-party payments; seek new financial resources.
Quality Improvement and Compliance
- Ensure high standards of care and productivity by participating and implementing quality improvement activities and staying abreast/informed of developments in the healthcare industry.
Minimum Experience and Skills Required:
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum 7 years work experience in a senior management position in health care with increasing responsibility and supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of program development & administration, community based health services and managed care.
- Proven track record of management and astute leadership with ability to set clear priorities, delegate, and guide investment in people and systems; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
Education, Licenses and/or Certifications Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree.
- Experience in board development, fundraising, marketing/branding, regulatory issues, and/or fiscal management.
- Familiarity with cultural competencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ryan Network is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please forward resume by email to email@example.com, and reference the job title in the subject line.