Director of Finance
Founded in 1879, St. Louis Children’s Hospital is the seventh oldest pediatric hospital in the United States and the oldest west of the Mississippi. More than 275,000 children receive care each year at Children’s Hospital, and it has seen patients from all 50 states and over 60 countries. St. Louis Children’s Hospital is ranked as one of the top 10 pediatric hospitals in the nation by US News & World Report and Parents magazine. The hospital’s academic and physician partner, Washington University School of Medicine, is consistently listed among the top medical schools in the country.
Responsible for the financial reporting of multiple healthcare entities. Responsible for the effective supervision and operation of the Finance department.
- Manages individual(s) including but not limited to: hires, trains, assigns work, manages & evaluates performance, conducts professional development plans. Ensures that the productivity and actions of that group meet/support the overall operational goals of the department as established by department leadership.
- Assists leadership and departments in understanding the financial performance of the organization, using financial data to assist in making operational decisions.
- Ensures the timely completion and analysis of the monthly financial results for the organization.
- Oversee the preparation and development of operating and capital budgets, as well as the long range financial plan.
- Bachelor's Degree - Accounting/Finance/Related
- 5-10 years of related work experience
- 5-10 years of supervisory experience