Chief Strategy Officer
Chief Strategy Officer
Connecticut & New York
Nuvance Health is conducting a national search for an accomplished and senior experienced Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) with proven strategic, judicious, and collaborative leadership skills who will be responsible for developing, formulating and leading the strategic planning activities and direction of Nuvance Health; guiding all functions necessary for current and continuing effectiveness. In addition, this Chief Strategy Officer will oversee all Marketing and Public Relations activities.
- Health Quest - https://www.healthquest.org
- Western Connecticut Health Network - https://www.westernconnecticuthealthnetwork.org
**Nuvance Health web site is in development
New York-based Health Quest and Danbury-based Western Connecticut Health Network (WCHN) have combined to form a new health system called Nuvance Health. By joining together, these organizations have formed a $2.4 B not-for-profit health system which will stretch the coverage net of the systems to the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut, including the WCHN Connecticut hospitals in Danbury, Norwalk and New Milford, and Sharon Hospital and three other New York facilities under the Health Quest umbrella. It will serve an estimated 1.5 M people over its (7) seven hospitals, 2,600 physicians and 12,000 employees.
- This new health system was created to provide communities across the New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
- These organizations have had long-standing commitments to their communities, and the health and wellness of their populations, regardless of their ability to pay.
- The benefits of combining and creating this new health system includes greater breadth of services, more specialty physicians and population health programs.
- Other identified befits will be their use of data analytics to enhance quality and safety and improved outcomes; and growing medical education and learning to shape the future of medicine which best serves each community’s needs.,
- Master’s Degree required, and minimum of seven years or more experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Seasoned business executive with significant experience in formulating strategy and candidates should have substantial familiarity with these two functional areas: technology and human capital.
- Experience in leading significant business development activities and initiatives, including mergers, acquisitions and/or divestitures.
- Highly collaborative approach to managing system wide projects.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytical research, leadership and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work effectively across matrixed organizations, engaging key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated experience presenting to C-Suite and Board level audiences.
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to influence others with deep industry knowledge and connections within and outside healthcare.
Korn Ferry is assisting Nuvance Health with this important search. The search process is currently underway and will continue until the position is filled. All inquiries, nomination/referrals, and applications (including resumes and letters of interest) will be held in the strictest confidence and should be submitted to: Nadine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuvance Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.