Chief Financial Officer, NYC Health + Hospitals/At Home
About the NYC Health + Hospitals
NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the nation. We are a network of 11 hospitals, trauma centers, neighborhood health centers, nursing homes, and post-acute care centers. We are a home care agency and a health plan, MetroPlus. Our health system provides essential services to more than one million New Yorkers every year in more than 70 locations across the city’s five boroughs. Our diverse workforce of more than 42,000 employees is uniquely focused on empowering New Yorkers, without exception, to live the healthiest life possible.
About NYC Health + Hospitals/At Home
NYC Health + Hospitals/At Home helps New Yorkers get the services they need to stay healthy in the comfort of their own home and community. Our certified home health agency offers expert services in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx.
Transforming Care in NYC
All across the country, health care organizations ─ especially safety net systems like ours ─ must respond to significant changes in governmental support, rules and regulations, and consumer expectations. When we talk about the “Transformation” of NYC Health + Hospitals, we mean the urgent need to reinvent public health care delivery in response to those structural changes to the health care landscape. Do you have what it takes to help us transform?
About the Role
As the Chief Financial Officer, you will be the senior level executive that provides expert counsel and directs the fiscal operations of the At-Home division. The CFO collaborates among financial service departments, NYC Health + Hospitals’ affiliates, and community partners. This executive also assures a planned and systematic process for monitoring and evaluating the financial impact of community based care delivery models. In cooperation with NYC H+H finance department, develops long and short term operational and capital budgets.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Master’s Degree
- CPA License
- Previous experience as a CFO in healthcare.
- Extensive working knowledge of managing operations in a certified home health agency and/or other community based healthcare organizations.
- Ten (10) plus year’s total accounting or finance experience.
- Additional practice working in financial areas such as accounting, budgeting, revenue cycle/patient financial services, and managed care contracting and strategic financial planning
- Knowledge of:
- Key metrics related to VBP programs and risk management contracting
- Integrated healthcare delivery systems
- Ability to:
- Understand financial impact of care delivery models
- Interact and engage with senior leadership and managers
- Be flexible and adapt and respond to a changing healthcare market
- Understand the market dynamics and competitive landscape, and be able to participate in the strategic direction of the organization
- Highly analytical, strategic and forward thinking.
- Strong communication, negotiation and planning skills
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the following as the subject of your message: Chief Financial Officer, NYC Health + Hospitals/At Home.