Chief Executive Officer
KEES has been exclusively retained by Covenant Community Care in its search for a new Chief Executive Officer.
Covenant Community Care (Covenant) is in search of a dynamic, Christ-centered, energetic, and humble Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to help propel the mission further into the community to those that most need care. The next CEO will bring a strong business acumen, be a strategic thinker, a catalyzer and stabilizer, and continue Covenant’s work as a vibrant community partner. The leader will be exceptionally knowledgeable and well informed in health care management and proven as a grower of people, programs and culture. The ideal candidate will have effective relationship building and interpersonal skills, prior experience in Board leadership, knowledge of complex and blended funding streams including grant making entities, and be a shining example of best practices in management.
Specific requirements include:
- Ability to embrace and personify the mission and core values of Covenant Community Care.
- Capacity to develop strong external loyalty to the mission and values of Covenant and cultivate relationships with community partners and civic leaders in order to leverage support for the mission.
- Comprehensive understanding of the issues and challenges involved in directing the operations of a multi-site, multi-service health care center, including the assimilation of new sites/programs as developed.
- Track record in financial management, stewardship, and developing strategies to successfully increase revenue, including knowledge of HRSA requirements and relevant health care policies at both state and federal levels
- Demonstrated ability for working in a multi-cultural setting and promoting inclusivity of all kinds with all audiences, including health care professionals and patients.
- Career track record that shows stability and accomplishment with an organization and capacity to develop and nurture relationships culminating in overall success.
- Eight or more years preferred in the management of health care organizations and/or health-related, complex organizations; Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) experience desired.
- Master’s or Advanced degree preferred.
This position offers a competitive market-rate salary with strong benefits. Relocation assistance is offered and can be discussed in the negotiation process, as appropriate.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/CCCCEO
To assure confidential tracking of all applicants, no applications will be accepted via email. ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
This search is being managed by Heather Eddy, President and CEO, and Octavia Daniels, Project Manager of KEES. Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEES is a retained executive search and consulting firm that builds transformative teams and leaders. Founded in 2013 as an expansion of Alford Executive Search, KEES partners specifically with nonprofit organizations to provide an array of search, leadership, interim staffing and human resources support. For more information, please visit www.kees2success.com.
Covenant Community Care’s mission is to show and share the love of God, as seen in the good news of Jesus Christ, by providing integrated affordable and quality health care to those who need it most. Covenant is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that proudly heals and strengthens over 20,000 people every year through medical, dental, OB-care, behavioral health, and vision services. For more information, please visit www.covenantcommunitycare.org.