Discount Tickets for Minority & Woman Business Enterprises
Advice For Business Owners That Are Looking For New Markets From
Susan Sobbott, President, American Express Open.
DIVERSIFY, DIVERGE AND
“Economic downturns are no time to find that all your eggs are in
one basket. If you have one or two customers that represent more than
10% of your business, it’s time to branch out. Are there other markets
you can serve? Can you sell to foreign customers? Or customers that are
in expanding industries like healthcare or eco-technologies?”
Why You Should Attend to the Gala
- Your business does not have to be certified to do business with hospitals
- Hospitals purchase the same goods, products and services as corporate America and are looking for qualified women and minority-owned businesses.
- Network with hospital, managed care and pharmaceutical department heads, buyers and senior executives with budgets for your services
- Get advance information on our upcoming September 16, 2008 hospital supplier diversity forum where you will meet hospital buyers eager to do business with minority and women-owned businesses
- Meet human resources professionals which have hiring responsibilities
RECEPTION & DINNER
$250 registration fee (online payments only) to the 2008 Gala (Reception 6:00-7:30pm, Awards Dinner 7:30-9:30pm and Dancing 9:30-11:00pm) for members of the following organizations: NY & NJ Minority Supplier Development Council, Asian American Business Development Center, USHCC and Minority & Women Owned Certified Businesses in the U.S. SBA and the NYC Department of of Small Business Services and affiliated organizations/chambers.
Information will be verified.
Network with hospital and managed care executives and buyers as well as leaders from the National Hispanic Medical Association, the Dominican Medical Association, the Hispanic Dental Association, the National Association of Hispanic Nurses and the Association of Hispanic Mental Health Professionals.
Attend and get pre-registration information on our 2nd Hospital Supplier Diversity Forum scheduled for September 16, 2008 with an expected audience of more than 10 hospitals looking to do business with M/WBE’s.
To qualify for this discounted rate, you must provide the following information: name, title, company, address, Telephone/fax and email address.
Trackback from your site.